Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

IS YOUR BALOON FULL OR DOES IT HAVE AIRSPACE


On 1st of September I had a once in a lifetime experience that gave me this title although nothing in the title is related to the incident.
I had come home after a normal Saturday of merry making and socialization. Actually on this day I had been in a teen`s meeting in our church hosted by my Bishop (Bishop Titus Mbai- Destiny Ministries International). His advice for the day was do not loose your identity. I arrived home to find my neighbor`s two cows ad left their pens (humble abodes) and were terrifying other neighbors by their current location outside the owner`s house. We made an effort in partnership with other neighbors and after a long struggle we were able to see the cows going back to their pens with the aid of their owner. This made me relax and for the help I was given a liter of milk. Some people caught in the scenario kept on saying in greek “ino ni miruki inayo”.
Now my story starts here
The reason I gave this post this title. The greek statement meant that the cow was now ready to hold a baby in its womb and it was really craving and yearning for it. This was a sign of it growth from one age group to another. Most of the time if you look at any kind of animal you will find that when a female or male reaches that time when it is qualified to mate it will look for any channel to do so. Hey am not writing this article to tell you to exercise you sexual urge am doing so to tell you that when you are grown to a certain age you should forget the past age or years and focus on the new. I know that everyone reading this was once a child and you played with a balloon if not so you saw others playing with them. Let me talk to those who played with balloons. If you can remember that when you blew  the balloon continuously with air it would come to a time and it would burst. Why was it so? There is no channel for the air to go out so it will create its own and since the is not easy place it has to cut its own. Lets me tell you my readers if you get to that time in your house level , occupation , salary , age group or any other thing that has placed you a level lower you will be like a balloon that cannot accommodate air. Let me tell you could come to a place that you really feel that you aren’t meant for it. Darling run for your precious God-given life when you come to that place.
Most of thepeople think that God has forgotten then but they really do not know that God gave them what the wanted very early even before they thought of it. Please do not pester God he is busy because of you and your lifelihood.
Juat moved on in life when you are sure that you are ready to move on. Blessings as you struggle with devil and stumble with brethren seeking your advice and anointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text